Migration Agents & Lawyers
At YourLawyer we have lawyers and registered migration agents. We can help you with your visa application and provide you with immigration legal assistance.
Our migration advice and legal assistance includes:
- Preparing a visa application
- Advising about the visa application
- Preparing for court proceedings in relation to an application
- Representing a visa applicant in court proceedings in relation to an application
- Preparing, advising or representing in relation to sponsorship applications
- Preparing or advising in relation to requests to the Minister for Home Affairs
- Acting for a visa or sponsor applicant in preparing for court proceedings in relation to an application
- Acting for a visa or sponsor applicant in court proceedings in relation to an application
Registered migration agents are better qualified than most lawyers to give migration advice. They have studied migration legislation in depth and passed the Migration Agents Registration Authority competency examination. Matters that need to go to court require the support of a lawyer to give advice that is not covered by a register migration agent. YourLawyer can support you in your application through the entire process.
Australia’s migration system is complex and can be confusing. Let us help you get the best outcome.
Code Of Conduct
YourLawyer is committed to abiding by the Code of Conduct administered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority. You can download a copy of the Code of Conduct here.
How to seek assistance?
If you are looking for migration advice or legal assistance with applying for a visa, YourLawyer can help.