Migration Agents & Lawyers
Lawyers can give immigration legal assistance. Only registered migration agents can give immigration assistance. At YourLawyer we can do both.
Immigration assistance includes:
• Preparing a visa application
• Advising about the visa application
• Preparing for court proceedings in relation to an application
• Representing a visa applicant in court proceedings in relation to an application
• Preparing, advising or representing in relation to sponsorship applications
• Preparing or advising in relation to requests to the Minister for Home Affairs.
IMMIGRATION LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Immigration legal assistance includes:
• Acting for a visa or sponsor applicant in preparing for court proceedings in relation to an application
• Acting for a visa or sponsor applicant in court proceedings in relation to an application
• Giving advice to an applicant that is not covered by a register migration agent.
This can be confusing so it is helpful that YourLawyer can do both.
Code Of Conduct
YourLawyer is committed to abiding by the Code of Conduct administered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority. You can download a copy of the Code of Conduct here.
How to seek assistance?
If you are looking for migration advice or legal assistance with applying for a visa, YourLawyer can help. A number of our lawyers are also registered migration agents and are qualified to assist you with your migration matter.